Skip to content
CA about us hero

About Corcoran Administrators

CA was founded on the basic principle of providing its clients with personal and customized service.


Highly Focused Third- Party Administration

Founded by Chris Corcoran in 2011, Corcoran Administrators provides fully personalized third-party administration services to the private sector unionized employees with Taft-Hartley multi-employer health and welfare plans. Headquartered in Pleasant Hill, Corcoran Administrators works with clients in California and throughout the western United States.

ca factory workers pointing

Dedicated Service for Plan Participants

When Plan participants contact CA, they are connected to dedicated customer service representatives thoroughly versed in all aspects of their plan. Corcoran Administrators has built a reputation for exceptional customer service and attention to detail. CA’s high level of specialization allows us to offer a much higher standard of performance than other TPAs.

Our Services

CA has developed solutions to provide clients with end-to-end systems as powerful as those of a large TPA, yet with the customer-focused services of a smaller and extremely agile TPA.

claims icon

Claims Administration

Customized processing for medical, dental, and disability claims that maximizes savings and efficiency for clients.


Employer & Premium Billing

Secure electronic access through a user-friendly online portal for employer billing and contributions that emphasizes and prioritizes cyber-security.

Piggy Bank

Financial Administration

Independent CPA oversight ensures accurate banking reconciliations, accruals, and financial statements for clients.


Trust Administration

Personalized service with a dedicated account manager to meet each client’s unique trust administration needs.

House Insurance

Customer Service

Assistance through various channels, with performance guarantees and call tracking for effective training programs.


Other Services

COBRA and HIPAA administration, ensuring regulatory compliance with continuous system upgrades for evolving standards.

Client Testimonials

Read some of the kind words from clients who trust and value the work we do for them.

ca icon green

“Working with Corcoran Administrators is like a breath of fresh air. I always feel that our members needs are their top priority and I know the administrative team is acting as an advocate for our members. In other words… they go to bat for our members and that makes a big difference.”


Member Services

ca icon green

“In my 30+ years serving as a Multi-Employer Trustee I have never worked with an Administrator that is as responsive as Corcoran Administrators. They answer 90% of my calls the first time and the other 10% of my calls are returned in less than one hour.”


Multi-Employer Trustee